The Music At Beaulieu Award
The Award Competitions of 2020 took place with Covid Restrictions in place.
The Adjudicator was Neil Valentine , Head of Music & Performing Arts, Winchester University.
The results of the competitions 2020 were
Music at Beaulieu Award (Main)
- Winner - Thea Rose-Mumford, Cello £3,000
- Second Prize - Rosie Gill, Harp £1,000
Music at Beaulieu Junior Award
- Winner - Arda Kaya, Violin £500
- Second Prize - Sam Reeve, Cello £250
The next Music at Beaulieu Competitions will be held in 2022.
Please contact Phil Daish-Handy (details below) for any questions or comments.
Sponsored by The Illsley Family Trust
Who Can Apply?
- You must live or be currently in education within the area of the New Forest District Council.
- You need to complete the online application form.
Would like to know more?
Need some encouragement to apply?
If you would like to know more about the careers of our performers or winners, you may like to Google their names.
For further information, please contact:
These Awards are made possible by the Music at Beaulieu Trust and generous sponsors.
MUSIC AT BEAULIEU TRUST Charity Reg No.1080651